Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life And Death (in one breath)

Sometimes I feel like I am dying. Like I have never really lived. Like I am on my way out. Like I am gone. Like I am a leaf fallen from the tree - ready for a new existence. Swept by the winds - taken far from home. Filled with uncertainty. Swallowed whole.

Sometimes I feel So Alive!!! Unstoppable. Full-bodied vigor pulsating & swirling through my Soul-ar System. I see the beauty in everyone and everything. I want to breathe it all in. Deeply. And cherish the exquisite perfection of NOW. The uncontainable moment that holds this perfection. I want to scream out and share this with everyone. I want them to see what I see! To feel what I feel! To sense what I sense! To know this unknowable knowing.

"One realization, And thirty years to realize," said the zen master.

I lay my head down at your feet, the words you speak are more than words.

Yesterday is a haze, yet your wisdom still echoes beyond a decade.

No comments: