Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Get up off the couch and come to my show!

I have a show comin'up this weekend in Williamsburg. That's in Brooklyn, NYC!
You know what! Get up off your couch, turn off the TV - and get on over to Pete's Candy Store. My music is the candy. Its Sunday October 21st @ 8pm. You can go to www.petescandystore.com for more info/directions. AND this is a double feature show - with O.P.E.N playing right after moi! It would be so nice to see all of you. Dont hide behind your laptops. Show me the love.
:)
Besos,
K

No comments: