Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Monday, October 29, 2007

***New World Vision***

I see us creating a new world. One built with intention. Villages designed with love for the earth. Groups united together to assist one another in living harmoniously and supporting eachother in living in our highest intention. Surrounded by nature. Working together with nature - understanding how we are all connected to eachother. Generating energy from the sun, the wind, the air, the earth.

I have visions I have kept held inside - till now. It is time for me to emerge and reveal from my clarity and my truth what I know. The world is in such a dark place at the moment. I have felt the heaviness of this time. I am here to bring you some light, so to speak.

If you are wondering how I can know anything - it is because I have spent my life staying connected. Not to the TV, or to who's the next this or that, or what I should wear (though I love music and fun shows AND fashion and magazines) - I just have always known whats real and whats important. I have kept my spirit intact. My life has not been perfect. Far from that. I am in no way perfect, and yet its all perfect!

I have watched people very closely. I see how easily we lose our way. How easily we forget our own majesty. We seek outside of ourselves for what is already within. Its like we are a computer, and we keep looking for a program, the perfect program - and its already loaded right there, in a location we didn't look.

Loving another person will add to your life. A lot. BUT it will not make you whole. It doesn't complete you (despite what all the movies say). You are already complete.

Gathering things, money, power - will never be permanent no matter how savvy or educated you are. What goes up must come down. And if your spirit is unprepared for the downside of the up - you will fall flat on your face. Ouch!

I am not discouraging HAVING. Please create, have what you want! Just dont grasp onto it. I have known many people who have lost everything in this physical world - and the one's who had nothing else - have nothing at all.

I see a world where each of us understands our interconnectedness. Our need for eachother. A world where we see that all of humanity is of one race. All of us on our own unique journey. All of us brothers and sisters.

I see a world filled with kindness. Generosity. Open-heartedness.

Think of a little child. Of the wonder in their eyes. Of the enthusiasm as they experience everything for the first time. Awe. awesome. A world that is awesome.

Hey, you are creating it toooooooooooo.

No comments: