Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We rocked this town!

The show was freakin' awesome tonight. Thanks to everyone who came out....and for the rest of you procrastinators - get up off your couches! You are missing out on living breathing musical creative spiritual inspiration! Stop dreaming and start living!

I sang 2 new songs - "Far Away" and "Flowers From the Field"

OPEN was so tight!! Louisa Bradshaw is such an amazing performer. I felt such a huge release dancing and shaking my head and singing along to her fabulous punk-rockish music. check her out:
www.myspace.com/louisabradshaw

One of my new favorite artists and friends came out to see us tonight. She's in a word - amazing - check her out Mi Armstrong :
www.myspace.com/miarmstrong
www.listentomi.com

No comments: