Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Juice O' The Day

Hey! What if instead of ice-cream trucks that feed our friends/kids/neighbors/family crap made from sugar and puss and blood(uh, really its true - go read about whats really in your milk and you'll turn vegan in the blink of an eye) - what if we had Juice Mobiles! I thought of it earlier this summer, and so did this adorable girl - (cant remember her name) - and she was out in McCarren Park with her truck today - juicing away. I told her that I was so grateful, that I really live on juice, and wondered what they would do in the winter. She said they were gonna hang their hats. I suggested going south to Miami. Everyone needs fresh juice. So here's the recipe I learned today -its fabuloso - juice away, and think of moi!

I dont know the proportions - so I will make 'em up...
Oh and organic fruit is always better!

Sunday Creamsicle Delight
for 12 oz cup

1 - 1.5 Pear(s)
1-2 red apples
handful of skinned/seeded cantaloupe
1/2 to 1 lemon (skinned)
1/2 inch-1 inch of ginger

Juice away and drink up the goodness.
lots of love to you
Ko-Shin

ps - I found her link
www.myspace.com/greenpiratenyc

No comments: