Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Compassion In Action

I love animals. They are pure love and playfulness wrapped in a furry body. I am on a mission to help these suffering sweet beings. Please reach out and help. There are beautiful dogs and cats that desperately need loving homes - that have been abandoned on the beaches in Puerto Rico. Please look at the links - and help out by donating money for medical help, or adopt one of these fuzzy angels. They will love you for their whole life. The appreciation they will show you will open your heart and put a spring in your step and a sparkle in your eye!
http://www.manosporpatas.org/home.htm

http://www.amigosdelosanimalespr.org/

1 comment:

LiveWorkDream said...

I just read your latest myspace blog post but I don't do the myspace thing after getting way too much spam from CandyX and SweetThing16, so I found my way here.

You seem like a wonderful human being. The world needs more people like you.

Thank you for the comments on our blog (www.LiveWorkDream.com) about home being in the heart. I couldn't agree more. How did you find us?

Also, if you love animals, you will love our beloved Jerry's three-legged dog blog at www.tripawds.com!

Keep on keepin' on...

-J