Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Butterflies & Samurai

Yep! That's right! Its the title to my newest song child. Its almost finished - late this eve. Its a song about perseverence and faith and magik - which I have in spades baby, in spades. And those qualities seem to be in short supply these days. So "Butterflies and Samurai" might just be a muse-ikal elixir for the times. Daresay "I" may be a Muse-ical Elixir for these times.

and PUH-LEESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! lets not buy into the idea, the false beliefs that these are HARD TIMES. BULLSHIT. Live in the present moment. Be here fully in your body, in your being - RIGHT NOW!!! and embrace the FALLING away of old beliefs and the structures created by those falsehoods, and let them die, say goodbye, and return sky high, my lovely bud-dah-fly.

1 comment:

ReikiHeart said...

Hi Honey,
I just got finished reading ALL of your postings on this site. You are really something else. I'm so proud of you.

Your voice was right on target in your last performance at the Cutting Room. How did it feel to receive a standing ovation? You are manifesting your life long dream; touching and healing lives with your music.

I still have dreams of seeing your photo on bilboards all over the world advertising your next performance. It's on it's way.

I'm so looking forward to your next performance at Googie's Lounge upstairs from The Living Room. Just in case you don't recognize me in the audience (light's in your eyes and all), I'll be the one with the glow on her face and applauding the loudest.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

Your adoring mom - MOM