Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Arrigato - and the set list!

I hope I spelled that correctly....THANK YOU......to all of the lovely spirits who PACKED paCKed pAckEDDDD the house this past Saturday night at Googie's Lounge, wowSERS! What a great show - and as I promised - I am posting the set list. I enjoyed the night so very much, and a special thanks to my friend and fellow singerpianosongstress, Cassandra Kubinski, with whom I shared the night. (check out her stuff www.ckubinski.com ) AND another shout out of thanks to the wonderfully talented Eric Downs, who played Saxophone with me on the last 4 tunes of the night. That was truly FabuLumani$tic!!!

Special Happy Birthday to Nikki and her crew which continued the party sans Nikki, who was truly worn out. Hee hee.

For those of you who couldn't make it - I hope the Jewish, Irish, Italian, chinese, japanese, African, or whatever kinda GUILT is boiling up- so you gotta be at the next one - ha haha haah haah ahhaaaa!!! No really you missed some more magic...

See y'all at the next one, which is in the works, my people! MWAH!! and Happy hol-i-daze. Especially you Miss Louisa Bradshaw (aka Madame Champagne).

Set List for 11.22.08

1. Let It Ride
2. Some Kind of Escape
3. Love Hurricane
4. When It Rains *(new)
5. Butterflies & Samurai *(new)
6. FabuLumanNi$tic
7. Sublime
8. Flowers From The Field
9. Magikal Things Await You In Your Sleep!
10. (encore) Cherish

No comments: