Building a community of love+flowers+joy+creativity=Respect 4 life

This is my magical portal to the world. I present you with what is stirring in my soul. This is a place for you to come and open your heart and open your mind. Step inside.......................

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Beautiful Night!

A thousand thank you's to all the lovely people who shared the night with me last Tuesday at my Cutting Room Show. I was really feeling you and you were all really feelin' me - thanks for all the love, and positive vibrations. I think it was really my best show to date. Some of you might know & many do not.....that I premiered 4 new songs that night (Sublime, FabuLumani$tic, Love Hurricane & Magikal Things Await U in Your Sleep)!!!

It was video taped - so keep posted for some live footage- my first.

Here's my set list of the night:
1. Sublime
2. Let it Ride
3. Cherish
4. Into the Roar
5. FabuLumani$tic
6. Far Away
7. The Walls Of Jericho
8. A Drop In The Ocean
9. Some Kind Of Escape
10. Flowers From The Field
11. Love Hurricane
12. Magikal Things Await U in Your Sleep

Love you, my people! oh- and I just booked a new show - November 22nd, 8pm at Googies Lounge which is upstairs at The Living Room (NYC) - Stanton and Ludlow - the lower east side.
When I told my girl Kalae (who is an amazing neo-soul diva in the making - check her out on myspace).. about the show - she was like - wait The Cutting Room, The Living Room, the next one will be at The Bedroom!! She really cracked me up on that one. love ya Kalae!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww love you too! lol